Sunday, January 22

Sunday's Card Polishes off the Week


So I just returned from a fabulous vacation in Calgary (whoopee, what a vacation you may say), and It was pretty much all good. Some highlights: Seeing my old friend Jody, who I haven't seen in about 3 years. Meeting Jody's baby Azaria, who was wonderful and beautiful. Ripping out a smoking hot version of "Proud Mary"(Ike & Tina style) at karaoke with Jody. A awesome night of drinkin beer, playing pool and singing karaoke with Jody and her boyfriend Dorian. Getting cracked for cigarettes in Airdrie on our way out of town (ha ha ha), funny cause I looked like a strung out junkie skid after a hardcore night of drinking and only 3 hours sleep(wearing a trans am bunnyhug and a touque) Some lowlights: spending 15 hours of a weekend in the car with my fighting kids, although we did have some fun on the way, singing and cracking jokes. But the ride home was pure hell...in the dark for 3 hours after 4 hours of driving, on 3 hours of sleep and a hangover. We made it back alive though, and to top it off, I am feeling a might inspired to get off my ass and do something productive until I can go back to school in September. WHOOHOOO for the refreshing roadtrip! And yeah, I love Jody, she's a superstar. And yeah, I am way overtired and overcaffienated, and can't seem to just shut the hell up...that's all...really.

2 comments:

miss.nicola said...

Welcome back! Glad you had fun...

calamityjenn said...

thanks, too bad you didn't come too, it could have been double the pleasure