Monday, January 9

Never mind then

Ok so the Russian bride was kinda lame, but....remember(if I told you that is) that I found out last Christmas that I was somewhat Russian and somehow that related in my brain at the time. Hmmm wonder if I could be a "Canadian Bride" and pimp myself out for "free evenings" wink wink, nudge nudge....hmmm where to choose?

So
I am missing school, not necessarily nursing classes, but learning in general. The brain gets a little moldy when not stimulated; combine that with physical inactivity and it's a recipe for disaster. On the upside though, I signed up for adult co-ed volleyball tonight that happens at the little school by my house, could be weird, might be fun, will be stimulating indeed. It starts sunday night, which is perfect because sunday nights are the most boringest, lonliest, longest nights of all...Sigh

2 comments:

miss.nicola said...

Yay! Personally I hate the wolleyball, but good on ya.

calamityjenn said...

Yeah well, I haven't played in many years and really, I hope the ol' lung sacs can take it.