Tuesday, May 29


I love the apocolyptic pink sky of the early evening on a rainy day, it's so stunningly beautiful and morose.
I bought some labello lip chap this evening that is a strawberry flavour, smells alright but it has a flaw. It's bright fricken red!!! How are you supposed to slather it all over your parched lips when it's bright red? I may wind up looking like a two-bit hooker, or possibly a circus clown, crikey. Why is it when you fall for an excellent lip chap they stop making it? I hate that one. I love the natural ice, have for years, but it's become super hard to find, and that frosts my dry lips.
On a brighter note, I got a new cat today. She's black (how fitting)and her name is Tia. She's lean and loving, and if I can still breathe with her here, maybe she can stay. She seems quite fascinated at this point with exploring the house, it probably smells like chinchilla in places. I hope she likes Oscar though, cause really, he was here first, and he's not going anywhere just yet.
I'm so glad there were no burials today, that would have sucked. It's been raining so hard all day, cause we need more moisture, right? Some things are good moist, surely a cemetery isn't one of them. Speaking of which, I haven't seen my supposed boyfriend in a long time, I wonder if I'll ever get to talk to him again. Gotta love anything that reminds you of what it is like to be 12 again.

No comments: