Monday, November 21

Weekend Movie Review

So I went with my son and his friend to see "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" on friday evening. This was the opening show and it was a sold out show, freakin packed. The movie was good, if you like Harry Potter movies and/or books, although my son thought it was definately the poorest of the lot thus far. Me well, I thought, who the hell makes a kids movie that is 2 hours and 45 minutes long? Not only that but I guess I am not used to people clapping and cheering for movies because it kind of felt like we were at a live music show or something. I think once again that the book was way better, and like the friend said to me, "there was so much missing that wasn't in the movie" and I respond, "yeah well, how many hours did it take you to read the book, at least 12 right?" Not only that but with a book your imagination can do whatever you want with the words. Speaking of which, I want the new Harry Potter toy broomstick...

No comments: