Tuesday, February 27

that sucked

So I just sucked up a red ponytail holder with the vacuum, oops.

Today, as many others of late was a day with a full range of emotion. Forget range of motion exercises, where do I sign up for the class on emotional health? Maybe at curves. I'm kinda pumped about the thought. Me and some of the gals from my posse went for a body analysis and measurements today. Wow, it wasn't as bad as any of us thought it would be, and I think we all walked away thinking there is hope for us yet. We regrouped afterwards for coffee and cigarettes and discussed the logistics of the program, oh yeah and chips. Sam and I snuck them across the parking lot after we left the joint, hoping that no one was watching out the window. Ha ha ha, aren't we sneaky. Double sneaky in fact. Ha ha. Change of topic.
I was starting to feel more human today, until I received an emotionless email about sealing some wine bottles I have in the basement. It was very informative, then it pissed me off. Of all the questions I have asked and wanted answers to, that was indeed not one of them. BAHHH Dealing with grief and emotional overload sucks!
Breaking up is hard to do.

No comments: