Sunday, October 15

Oh the ache in my gut, it grows stronger day by day.
How can wanting something so bad make you so damn mental?
Moved beds and shopped for doors until the cows came home today. The pisser of it all is when I finally got myself pumped enough to put the new one together, all the hardware was missing. So now I have no bed to sleep in, even though I got a new bed. The basements still in shambles, the drum kits not set up, I wanted to go for a drive or sing songs or something tonight. But I didn't...
Day 2 of being single, even though I saw him today. He brought me 18 pil for setting up his computer and installing some shit...good deal I thought. I made him take the last of his shit and give back my key, now I feel better. It's been a good few days of trades. Traded a photo for some squash, traded a smoke for a lighter, traded a ride for a bud and traded a pack of smokes for help with moving shit. Good stuff.
Got some damn good news in the mail yesterday; an excellent placement for my practicums, a 92% on my psych exam, and a 40/40 on my final computer assignment. Not only that but I handed in a kick-ass essay all about me and why I want to be a funeral director and embalmer. Sometimes you can't help but feel like you are doing something right.

1 comment:

princessdragonbottom said...

Um...so are y ever gonna post anything new?