Thursday, February 2

Happy Birthday Boy!


Yes, this is it...I think this officially makes me an old woman. My eldest son turns 16 years old today, wow, that's old. How the hell did that even happen, I mean I have been around but it's like a time warp or something. So we had a great day, just him and I for most of it. We went for noodle bowls at norms, then on to the stop of the day...My old pals, Pat and Graeme Burke's tattoo shop, Rites of Passage and somehow convinced the two little sweetie's to do a tat for Jessie. The poor kid is shitting himself with excitement...a real tattoo!!! All that and it's a gift from his crazy mother, too bad he has to wait 3 weeks for it, but oh well. I'm excited too, because nothing says forever like a tattoo. He'll never forget his 16th birthday, that's for sure.

3 comments:

miss.nicola said...

Happy Birthday Jesse! I wish I had gotten a tattoo on my 16th...

Anonymous said...

Jody says TO FREAKING COOL, WHERE IS JESSE GETTING IT. I THINK A TAT FOR YOUR B'DAY IS AN AWESOME GIFT. WHAT IS IT GOING TO SAY I LOVE MY MOM IN GREEK.

calamityjenn said...

Jody, do you wonder where he is getting it or where he is getting it? He's getting it on his arm, just like any good sailor would, and we mutually agreed on some sort of skull, mostly because I love em' and he is happy that I do. Graeme is custom drawing something for him, but I haven't seen what it is yet. oooh exciting, wish it was me, although I'm not sure I will walk out of there unscathed yet either.