Monday, February 6

Eeeewwww Lovely


Nothing better than a relaxing Sunday, unless you find lice in one of your kids hair. I know that was my idea of good family fun.. ripping the house apart, changing all the bedding, washing all the outerwear, making sure there were clean blankets so everyone could go to bed, and doing the stinky shampoo treatment. Yep, we sure bonded like crazy over this one, if fact I seem to recall such slogans as, if you don't want to get snapped at, then don't come near me. I was a superpowered cleaning, disinfecting machine, and have the raw hands to prove it. Good thing Sunday's horoscope suggested I take a break from trying to conquer the world. Fotunately by 3am I was almost done, but by then it was too late to vaccuum, so the madness continues today. Good thing I love a mountain of laundry, cause I was feeling so empty almost seeing the floor down there.....the worst of it is, while ranting to Jessie about where the hell it could have came from, he decided to fill me in on a little bit of knowledge him and Shawneen were packing. Shawneen's little sister has lice "all the time", she gets it from her boyfriends house, who apparantly also have it "all the time"...like I needed more of a reason to feel pissy towards her seemingly useless family, GRRRRRR.I fell a little better now though so I best get back to work, wow thank God for that 4 hours of sleep, ot I'd probably be in a really shitty mood right now.

No comments: