Tuesday, June 12


When I got home from work today, my mom and Bob were in my back yard trying to start my mower. Weird, I know, what a thing to come home home to. Anyways...the point of all this. We went in the house and when my ma sees my cat she says, "Ewww, is that thing ever fricken ugly, it's the ugliest fricken thing I've ever seen." Nice one momsy, you don't see me whining about how fricken ugly Bob is, so just shut the hell up about my damn cat already. Crap, I never need to wonder where the blunt asshole living just under my surface comes from, do I now?
It's been a long couple of weeks, working lots and playing little. How the hell am I supposed to meet the love of my life while sitting at home exhausted, playing on facebook? Don't get me wrong, I have been thoroughly enjoying reconnecting with the good folks, but as far as relationship potential, the pickins are slim. Besides, is refalling for childhood boyfriends really a productive use of my time? Probably not, and anyways, I'm not looking for a future ex husband, I'm looking for a partner in crime. It's silly to think it's smart to want someone who lives on the other side of the world, this I already know. Why do I always want what I shouldn't, knowing that I shouldn't want it, damn, now that's a hell of a question. Forever seeking the deviant thrills...atta girl.

No comments: