Sunday, March 11

I Want Some


I want what the beautiful people have.
I think I am finally buying into this whole "adult" thing.
I want a beautiful husband and a beautiful house with our beautiful vehicles parked in our beautiful yard. I want to go on exotic vacations to sunny destinations. I want these things too.
I have a beautiful car that I love so now all I really need is a husband and a house, then we can start planning our vacation.
How hard can it be, once you decide for sure this is indeed what you need? We'll see.
Yes I am avoiding accounting homework again, and the dishes as well. That's what my blog is here for, always when I need a valid distraction. It's super.
My accounting class is turning out to be a ton of work. Some of it is complicated, but mostly it's just time consuming. I'm not used to having to put so much effort into a class. Only 4 more classes to do though, and in 2 months I will have completed my funeral directors certificate. Whoohoo...that's so soon. This has been whizzing by like crazy fast, probably because it is holding my interest.
Well that's all, just thought I'd put it out there, maybe this will better my chances of actually getting what I want out of life.

1 comment:

miss.nicola said...

me too, please.