Thursday, April 6

Jesus Christ


And yes I know I've been a total lame-o lately when it comes to posting on this here blog. It's not that I've been uninspired, well not really, physically yes, mentally no. It's just that I have so much shit floating around in my head that it often overwhelms me to a point of complete nothingness. How can that be you wonder...yeah, it's all about the ability to harness what I am capable of creating. Life is confusing, full of fastballs. Forget to duck and you are fucked, smack, hit in the noggin.


Favorite joke of the week---what's invisible and smells like carrots?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bunny farts (thanks Simone)

Favorite lyric of the week--We're in a room without a door, and I am sure without
a doubt, they're gonna wanna know how we got in here, and they're gonna wanna know how we plan to get out. (thanks Ani)

No comments: