Tuesday, December 20

Love the PMS

Just as I was saying to myself the other day, wow, i really don't even need those PMS happy pills anymore, the ugly bitch rears her wicked little head. Take today for example....fixing the piece of shit tree stand so my kids can have a stupid Christmas tree for at least a few days. Anyways, I go and buy a new screw, realign the whole damn thing, get the ugly plastic tree in the slot, get her up, the damn thing is crooked. I wiggle it a bit, then a bit more, and when that doesn't work, I kick the piece of shit over and stomp on the damn tree stand. Needless to say, this really didn't help the situation much. Eventually I cool off and start over at the beginning, now with a severly bent tree stand. Anyways the the damn tree is up and everyone is feeling much happier now, and all I wanted to do tonight was have some drinks, maybe get high and get my fucking period, none of which is happening. Oh goody, maybe tomorrow can be as special as today. Bring on the happy pills bitch.

No comments: