Sunday, October 23

Oh what a night

Wow, what a night. Ended up at good ol' Alley kats (again) and who do I run into but two old boys that I used to know, many years ago. One of them just happened to be an old boyfriend, a really old boyfriend, from about 18 years ago, one of my first "make out" boyfriends. I haven't seen him since I was 13 years old, so this was really strange. Once we got through the initial formalities about life at the moment, the conversation turned to "remember when". He told me I was the first girl he ever kissed, the first tits he ever touched ("and God you had big tits") ha ha. Then he introduced me to his fiancee as his first girlfriend ever, the first girl he ever made out with, and she was soooo excited that she kissed me. So strange, running into people we know when we are kids, now that we are all grown up. wow.

1 comment:

miss.nicola said...

It should have been called the C95 "Big Lame Party" for all intents and purposes.. but the rest of it was super fun. And you even got a little action! Yeah! Now if you only had that bathing suit still...