Tuesday, July 26

Goin to Utah?

So, a trip to Utah has been proposed....not without hardship and jealousy about how nasty little Jenn gets to go to concerts and out for beer even though she has no money. So why you ask would I even want to go on a trip with someone who feels this way about me? Or maybe you are thinking, wow isn't that area of Utah really close to Las Vegas, and is it fair that dirty little Jenn gets to go to Vegas AGAIN, twice in the same year? Well, it's like this...I love to travel, I love badlands and rocks and canyons, and I love a man that I hate, sooooo....Of course I will go on a trip to Vegas and the badlands of Utah, even though I have no money and this trip is with a man that I love and hate. Does anyone feel sorry for me yet? If this is pulling at your heart strings and you would somehow like to help (ahem...$), then please leave your email address and I will contact you on details of how to donate to this worthy cause...Thank you, and oh yeah, here is just a taste of what I will be experiencing on this agonizing journey.

3 comments:

miss.nicola said...

I wanna go to Utah too.. do I win a prize because I'm your 500th viewer?

calamityjenn said...

wow, have I ever not been paying attention to my blog counter...Yes ma'am, you certainly do win a prize. 1 round trip to sarcan with all your favorite cans and bottles!!!!! Whohoo!!!

miss.nicola said...

Well, it's no trip to Utah, but it'll do. Maybe I can buy myself a trip to Utah with the 1 full year's worth of recycling we'll be returning! Yeah!