Wednesday, June 29

Becoming a non-smoker



Well this is it....I have thus far been a non-smoker for 8 1/2 hours. I'm not sure I like feeling so empty, it's like a huge part of me is being denied. I have felt worse when trying to quit before, this time the anxiety seems to have fucked off and it's all about mild sporadic little headaches and oh yeah, if I was a smoker I would smoke now, but i'm not so I won't kinda feelings. I've tricked myself by setting the date for July 4th and deciding yesterday that when my pack was done, so am I. So far it's working, although Jessie just brought me a smoke, likely from a neighbor, which is sitting menacingly in front of me, begging me to suck it off, ahem, I mean smoke it....shit this is going to be tough. I need a group of friends that don't smoke to hang out with, what DO non-smoker do for fun anyways? Anyone notice the variety of mood swings within this little blog? Imagine what's going on in my head right now....

1 comment:

calamityjenn said...

Ok, ok, stop the clock. I double tricked myself, and here I am, responding to myself. July 4th it is, and Nicki...this means you too, no excuses lame-o.